Market Access Manager
AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare: gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory, cancer and infection.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As a Market Access Manager in AstraZeneca, you will lead the market access strategy for the therapeutic area to enhance access of AstraZeneca brands in accordance with local compliance, legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Develop and implement Market Access plan of actions to increase patient access
- Work with government and commercial functions regularly to capture the latest update on industry and healthcare development
- Engage internal and external partners including payers in developing long term partnership for a sustainable healthcare and patient programmes to build a positive platform for AstraZeneca and its brands.
- Support the development of pricing strategy for reimbursement plan for the government sector
- Work on contracting/managed entry agreement price including risk sharing arrangements, capping, discounting
- Engage with policymakers and others who legitimately influence the process to craft public policy to delivery AstraZeneca’s strategic priorities and achieve commercial success
- Generate evidence, including value story and value dossier development
- Perform and analyses health technology assessment
- Work closely with the Medical team in analysing clinical data prospectively and retrospectively post-launch to generate “real world evidence”
- Your education background is in science, preferably a degree, masters or PhD in a top university or a qualified doctor
- You have 3-6 years of successful track record in market access / marketing
- You had experience with access-related strategies e.g. pricing, reimbursement, patient advocacy, public policy
- You have deep understanding of the latest development in the National Healthcare System and its impact on the Pharmaceutical Industry
- You have experience and enjoy working in cross-functional, often virtual and matrix teams
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.