Credit Risk Analyst
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Finance Services is at the heart of the Finance function - accountable to the AstraZeneca (AZ) Group for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes that enable our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities.
You will be responsible for the credit process, including the consistent application of our credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer credit master data details and account records.
- Take initiative and solution oriented approach to achieve targeted results, and Credit Risk team goals.
- Make adjustments, handle queries and problem solve within company guidelines and policy.
- Anticipate developments and identify accounts that will require attention.
- Minimizing doubtful debt by analysing customers’ credit performance and risk.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service/Order Processing Team and Sales Account Managers of the credit risks involved.
- You should have a Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 to 2 years of work experience in finance.
- Practical knowledge of Excel is a must, other Microsoft office and ERP systems (preferably SAP) will be a plus.
- Experience of working in a BPO/SSC across a global/ large organization will be preferred.
- Good working communication skill in English both in speaking and in writing.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.