【Medical】Science Lead、メディカル本部 免疫疾患部
1. Leads the development of the responsible therapeautic-area-based, cross-functional, integrated disease treatment strategy.
2. Leads strategic discussion cross brands in the responsible therapeautic area (TA).
3. Responsible for the treatment landscape creation in the responsible TA.
4. Responsible for unmet treatment needs identification in the responsible TA.
5. Responsible for evidence gap assessment across the brands in the responsible TA.
6. Responsible for the basic and clinical questions identification across the brands in the responsible TA.
7. Responsible for company-sponsored studies and External-Sponsored Research proposal review in alignment with the brand and therapeautic area strategy.
8. Responsible for company-sponsored congress presentation and scientific journal publication review.
9. Responsible for review of company-sponsored studies (including Study Design Concept, study protocol, study analysis plan and data explanation) and external-sponsored research proposals.
10. Responsible for input and review of TA medical activity, including national SEM (Scientific Exchange Meeting), congress scientific symposia, advisory board meeting.
11. Responsible for internal medical document review (such as CTD, TTL, IF etc).
12. Exert TA medical leadership in interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
13. Responsible for medical representative in Business Lead Team for each brand in the TA.
1. At least 5 or more year of experiences in clinical practice, drug development, medical affairs, or basic research in immunology/autoimmune diseases or related therapeautic areas
As Science Lead for Autoimmune (or Autoimmune Science Lead), the applicant must be a medical doctor (MD) and rheumatologist with experience working in the field of autoimmune diseases in a pharmaceutical company. Some rheumatologists have a background in internal medicine and general expertise in connective tissue diseases including SLE, while others are trained in orthopedics. We are looking for candidates with a background in internal medicine.
1. Pharmaceautical industry experience preferred
1. Basically Doctorate degree in life sciences or related areas
2. Qualitified medical doctor needs to have at least 5 year of clinical experience in the related TA
1. Advanced knowledge in medical/scientific area, especially in the related TA.
2. Strong scientific research capability
3. Strong logical thinking capability based on solid scientific insight
＜Nice to have＞
1. Team management and people development
2. Project management
Japanese：Good business communication, writing capability
English：Good business communication, writing capability (debate in English, write medical documents)
勤務地/Location：Osaka or Tokyo
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.