【IT】Data & Analytics / RWE Lead, Data & Analytics / RWE
In line with the Data & Analytics / RWE group objectives, the role holder will
- Support in delivering the next generation data platform “NexGen”
- Typically engage with analytics and solution consumers in various functions, understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics / technology strategy and ensuring value creation from the insight.
- Support business insight through the delivery and management of data using statistical, machine learning and/or AI methodologies and technologies. It would include the ability to manipulate and prepare data (structure and unstructured) prior to analysis, the development of advanced modeling algorisms, the presentation of data to help impart insight as well as the ability to articulate the implication of such insight.
【Role and Responsibilities】
〇Understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics strategy and ensuring value creation.
- Engage business stakeholders (e.g. commercial, finance, HR, medical), lead the solution / delivery and planning
- Plan end to end partnering with necessary experts from preparation of data (internal, externa, structured, unstructured) to make it ‘analytics ready’ including profiling, integrating, tokenization, cleaning and filtering.
- Visualization and representation of all types of data or analytics output to convey insight to business decision makers or effectively feed data into business applications. Ensure that all analytics activities the Data & Analytics / RWE Group is undertaken have appropriate privacy and compliance authorization prior to initiation. Major projects / initiatives are listed below:
- Business application transformation associated with data & analytics
- Conversion of data consumer from legacy DWH into newly developed cloud based platform
- Look out and consider technologies with better effectiveness and capabilities through proof of concept
- Manage associated IT services in data & analytics IT area as IT service manager
- Innovating in Business Intelligence – development of novel algorisms to facilitate data driven decision
- Develop an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization of Commercial domain.
〇Build strong strategic partnerships with the customer groups and senior stakeholders to identify the accurate customer forecasting, demand planning and effective delivery of the IT solutions.
【Education, Qualifications and Experiences】
- Experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Management, Data Science or relevant technologies.
- General IT management experience such as IT service management, project management, solution delivery
- Understanding of the structure, provenance and meaning of the source data crucial to the business.
【Preferred Skills and Capabilities】
- General knowledge of BI, Analytics, or RWD/RWE in healthcare systems.
- Computational science skills, mathematical expertise, relevant domain expertise and business engagement skills.
- Use of Data Science Modeling Tools, and/or Visualization Tools.
【Key Relationships to reach solutions】
- Business Application team, Data Engineering teams, Business customers, System Owners, Global/Local Business Process Owners
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.