Analyses compensation and benefits data to develop recommendations which inform decision-making. Carries out pay and benefit benchmarking in order to monitor the cost-effectiveness and competitiveness of the reward package. Supports cyclical processes within the performance, compensation and benefits areas and contributes to system and policy reviews.
• Carries out analysis of compensation and benefits data within the framework of the Global Reward Strategy.
• Participating in reviews and projects including HRIS systems to leverage data available.
• Presents output of analysis in the form of recommendations to inform compensation and benefits policy.
• Uses external benchmarking to monitor the cost-effectiveness and competitiveness of the reward package.
• Participates in projects and leads or participates in sub-processes, providing insights and recommendations that have a direct bearing on a compensation and benefits programme or process development.
• Provides supports to the development of business area compensation and benefits policy and process, providing evidence to inform decision-making.
• Independently delivers in a number of compensation areas, including salary survey submission.
• Acts as primary contact accountable for resolution of issues related to identified benefits.
• Supports in the communication of compensation and benefit provision both within and outside the HR teams.
• Support projects, Global and local bringing total reward, performance, compensation and benefits practice together.
• Work together with stakeholders on various C&B matters including operation processes and
Internal (to AZ or team): HR Business Partners
External (to AZ): 3rd Party Data suppliers
《募集拠点》 大阪本社 または東京支社
《対象年齢》 Regardless of age
• Educated to Degree level
• Significant experience in the use of analysis tools
• Well developed analytical skills
• Experience of benchmarking
• TOEIC (800 and above)
• knowledge/understanding on C&B operation
• knowledge/understanding on labour Law
• Studying for Post Graduate Qualification
• Work at HR IT Project (ERP system implementation etc)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.