【ComEx】Commercial Data Advance Analytics Specialist
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical experience or consulting in analytics experience required
- Support our business unit in identifying and prioritizing key business questions, shaping quantitative analysis.
- Contextualizing insights generated from advanced modeling, and drive action based on findings by sharing recommendations to teams, management.
- Constructs analytical platform that simplify controls or analysis while maintaining the integrity of analytical data structures.
- Collaborate with various functions(IT, Global analytics/developer team, Colleagues in commercial excellence) to propose and implement solutions to business unit.
- Providing analysis outcome to business unit with knowledge and experience in quantitative analytics.
- Develop and maintain analytics platform to process and analyze a vast amount of data.
- Work across functions to shape, continuously improve advanced analytics capabilities at Astrazeneca.
- Manages ongoing business relationships with data vendors, consultants and selected partners.
- Experience in project management such as data analysis projects
- Experience in basic data extractions using SQL and other related database management languages
- Experience in basic data processing, aggregation and analysis using python and BI tool
- Experience in translating internal business issues into analytical issues and utilizing analytical resources from within and outside the company to create business values
- Experience in explaining the contents of complex analysis to non-analytical personnel in a way that is easy to understand, and having an agreement on the course of action while executing a project
＜Nice to have＞
- Experience in business communication and document preparations in both Japanese and English languages
- Experience in data processing using Python (such as building pipelines(kedro) in pre-processing)
- Development of machine learning models using Scikit-Learn, Keras, TensorFlow and other related tools
- Ability to properly understand the business needs and objectives, and proceeding with analysis while having/obtaining an agreement with the user department
- Experience in the use of other programming languages such as R and SAS for analytical processing is also acceptable
- Experience in source code management using Github
- Building data analytics platforms on AWS (e.g. SageMaker) and docker
- Business level proficiency in Japanese and English
- Good communication skill and logical thinking skill
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.