Key Account Associate/ Senior Key Account Associate/ Key Account Executive (Immuno-Oncology Team)
AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare.
Here we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality.
We believe in the potential of our people and you will develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As a Key Account Associate/ Senior Key Account Associate/ Key Account Executive, you will promote AstraZeneca’s Immuno-Oncology portfolio and manage relationships with both Specialists and General Practitioners, to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Your job responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of both therapeutic and product knowledge in order to promote the benefits of our products
- Effectively communicate the scientific and clinical benefits of our products to top research and clinical practitioners
- Build and implement account plans for targeted hospitals/institutions
- Ensure our products are appropriately positioned within hospital systems and processes.
- Achieve sales goals for your territory and relevant surrounding area, ensuring the broad uptake of our products
- Strong cross functional collaboration working with a wide variety of key stakeholders (internal and external)
- University graduate in any discipline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Prior industry and/or sales experience is desirable
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered for senior position
We offer attractive remuneration & benefit package and excellent opportunity for your career development.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.