Brand Manager (Vaccine portfolio)
AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare.
Here we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality.
We believe in the potential of our people and you will develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As a Brand Manager, you will play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives. You will be the brand owner responsible for vaccine products. This position will report directly into the Business Unit Director and will work in close partnership with cross functional partners including field sales, Marketing, Medical, Commercial Excellence and other functions in order to ensure we has a strong market presence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Your job responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Provide a long term forecast and business case of COVID vaccine
- Prepare launch excellence and develop product strategies to ensure exceptional launch of COVID vaccine
- Implement Omni-channel Marketing campaign to build disease and brand awareness
- Identify and develop key opinion leaders to ensure strong advocacy for therapy area/ responsible products
- Demonstrate high level of product knowledge and therapy knowledge under responsibility
- Monitor performance and control A&P budget
- University graduate in any discipline
- Min. 2 years experience in multinational pharmaceutical company in a marketing related position
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Strong collaboration working with a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Prior industry and/or sales experience is desirable
- Having network and solid experience in the field of Vaccine is a plus
- Command of Mandarin is a plus
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered for more senior position
We offer attractive remuneration & benefit package and excellent opportunity for your career development.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.