Territory Business Manager_Diabetes_Saharanpur
If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
At AstraZeneca we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we’re resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you’re swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
You will be responsible to positively influence customers’ prescribing behaviour to achieve sales targets, develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximizing sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies.
- Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance to initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives.
- Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics.
- Conduct analysis of market/competitors to identify territory business opportunities
- Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market.
- Update territory customer classification, database and call records continuously
- Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating professionalism acting within the AZ Code of Conduct
- Identify areas for self-development and discuss developmental needs with FLSM
- Graduate degree in Science/Pharma
- Passion for Sales
- Interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Excellent Scientific knowledge
- Ability to develop Strategic Partnerships
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.