Senior Manager, IT Business Partner Germany
This is what you will do:
The IT Business Partner Germany is responsable for Business engagement and IT alignement at country/market level . She/he is responsable of the country IT demand and delivery portfolio management, enabling strategic growth, digital transformation and performance in our RDU Germany market leveraging Technology, Digital & Data capability and innovation; Ensuring technology adoption and end user experiences are delivered to the highest standards.
This role is located in our Alexion Germany HQ in Munich, Leading Germany IT, and reports to the Head of IT International Rare Disease Unit based in Zurich International HQ.
You will be responsible for:
- Act as main IT point of contact for Rare Disease business in Germany, responsible for Business partnership & IT strategic alignment supportive of German objectives and priorites, road mapping, solution co-design, co-creation and delivery , and identifying opportuntiy to bring value to our business and patients leveraging Entrerprise Technology, Digital & Data capability
- Ensure IT solution and services are delivered on-time, effective, with high quality and adequately communicated and socialized for enhanced user experience and solution adoption
- Responsible for leading the translatiion of business requirements to functional and technical requirements, planning and project managing on execution in close collaboration with German business, IT organization and COEs, Privacy, quality & security etc groups.
- Act as IT local escalation point and IT site lead , address employee service concerns and escalations from technology and process perspective, reroot to relative IT functions within IT RdU and/Or AZ IT technonolgy services
- Ensure a strong partnership with German leadership team including General Management and functional directors. Drive change management and solutions adoption of technology solutions;
- Act as main IT point of contact to our German Workers Council, Facilitate working relationship and provide support and visibility on local IT & GDPR matters. Support the introduction of new processes and technologies according to German Codetermination Law
You will need to have:
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor / Master Degree
- Demonstrated experience as IT business partner managing business engagement and relationship, IT Demand & Project portfolio, solution co-design and delivery for Commercial and medical group in pharma industry
- Broad experiences in Project management and IT business applications and services with specific focus on Veeva CRM, Digital platform (sitecore, adobe,..) , Data & analytics (Qlik & Power BI)
- Understanding of GDPR regulation, German Labour and Codetermination Law
- Strong analytic skills and business process oriented. Attention to detail and ability to think strategically and see the big picture. Communication efficient at all level of the organization
- Strong team player, collaborator and networker
We would prefer you to have:
- Proven track record of delivering on Technology strategies, gathering business requirement, building technology roadmap. delivering on objectives and influencing key business stakeholders in matricial and pharma environment
- SDLC , GxP, LMS, Project management/PMI demonstrated exposure and experience
- Experience in negotiating and executing employer / works council agreements