Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Operations Advisor will be responsible for ensuring the provision of effective and efficient HR service delivery. Our key objective is to provide seamless HR services support to colleagues and line managers alike and our aim is to get the basics right. This role will collaborate closely with the external payroll and Workforce Admin Team, making sure HR Advisory is provided on expected operating level and providing input/information necessary for the proper service delivery. Will input data for payroll, make payroll checks and make sure payroll activities are performed on a timely manner and with accuracy. Senior HR Advisor will support the business on labor law related aspects, will be an internal contact point for HRIS.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of HRIS (must have an experience in 1C 8.3 & Workday)
- General knowledge and understanding of local regulatory policies and procedures related to Work Force Management and Payroll
- Knowledge of country HR legislation
- Project work experience
- Customer service skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English language preferable
- Fluent Russian is must
- Process improvement / lean expertise
- Payroll experience
- Experience in managing / interacting with service providers desirable
- Previous global or international experience preferred
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.