Omnichannel Marketing Manager
Are you entrepreneurial and passionate about customer engagement and putting patients first? Do you pride yourself on your curiosity and your ability to deliver unique, creative, and valuable solutions to customers? Can you build value that goes beyond the brand using deep customer insights, and inspiring specialty care capabilities and science.
Position Type: 12 month contract
Location: Mississauga, Head Office
Here you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives. With science at its heart, this is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab become transformative medicines – for the world’s most complex diseases. Answer unmet medical needs by pioneering the next wave of science, focusing on outcomes and shaping the patient ecosystem.
With our ground-breaking pipeline, the outlook is bright. Be proud to be part of a place that has achieved so much, yet is still moving forward. There’s no better time to join our global, growing enterprise as we lead the way for healthcare and society
AstraZeneca in Canada
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, we’ve been recognized as one of Greater Toronto Area’s Top Employers for 7 straight years. Our collaborative work environment cultivates knowledge-sharing, decision-making, and entrepreneurial thinking. Our employees have the opportunity to work across teams, functions, and even the globe. With a commitment to sustainability, we’re working towards making our head office and internal and external meetings green.
Taking a forward-looking approach we look at the world through a different lens. We go above and beyond to find solutions that impact patients – harnessing science with technology and connecting the entire healthcare ecosystem.
As we evolve our digital transformation forward, changing the way we interact with health care practitioners (HCP’s) is pivotal. Our desire is to invite HCP’s into an integrated omnichannel experience that will be dynamic and personalized based on the content they are engaging with and powered by data.
As part of the Marketing Innovation & Digital Excellence Team within AstraZeneca Canada, the Omnichannel Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic design, execution and analysis of the omnichannel marketing capability. This includes establishing relationships with local brand teams and global digital and IT teams, brand creative agencies & media partners, their extended business teams, and channel partners to champion the adoption, design, expansion and measurement of omnichannel marketing programs to healthcare professionals and consumers.
What you’ll do
- Supporting Brand Product Owners, ensuring a new level of customer centricity and integrated customer engagement by driving excellence in email channel strategy, digital content development, tagging, social media, web experience all within the omnichannel design framework established
- Partner with brand teams in enhancing the HCP experience through the design of omnichannel campaigns and the execution of digital strategies, customer journeys, personalization or personas and digital content using proven processes and tools
- Support in defining practices, documenting (ie: playbooks) and leading advocacy for core omnichannel processes including digital campaign design and automation workflows, email channel and web strategy
- Work closely with the insights and analytics team to ensure content tagging aligns with back end analytics requirements
- Collaborates with global and cross-functional teams to define and improve system capabilities to meet customer needs & digital campaign goals while driving efficiencies and ensuring compliance with local regulations
- Responsible for leading workshops at the beginning of all omnichannel campaigns to ensure business requirements are collected that can then be passed over to business analyst and global IT teams
- Support Senior Manager, Marketing Capabilities & Omnichannel with designing & facilitating the Marketing Curriculum goals, ensuring new capabilities and ways of working are rolled out effectively and efficiently across the Marketing Community
Essential for the role
- Bachelors' degree or above in business management
- Minimum 2-4 years of proven successful Marketing Experience, spanning digital, social and omnichannel marketing ideally in healthcare, retail or financial sectors
- Strive for innovation and creativity and ability to foster innovation
- Strong customer management experience
- Ability to lead the development, design and deployment of processes and principles
- Proven project management skills and agency management
- Ability to work in a multiple customer environment and provide clear strategic direction and plans across geographies effectively
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and influence without authority
This is the place to make a meaningful impact – on patients’ lives and your personal growth. It’s both rewarding and inspiring, and it’s what keeps us motivated every day.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 7 years:https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Browse AstraZeneca's YouTube channel to find out more about us:https://www.youtube.com/user/astrazeneca
Are you interested in working at AZ, apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.