Rewards Lead ANZ
Are you a total rewards expert with a passion for partnering with the business to inspire change? Looking for an opportunity to utilise your niche expertise to influence and guide the business towards better, more effective and commercially-viable solutions? We want to hear from you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Here you have the remit to work on things that you wouldn’t get at other large organisations. It means there’s even more potential to impact the business through specialist capabilities, technical expertise and strategically important work. We get to apply our skills for good, working here we have a big passion for patients and how we each can contribute to people’s lives, society and our planet.
What you’ll do
As a Rewards Lead for ANZ, you will be fully empowered and have complete responsibility to lead local compensation and benefits provision, for Australia & New Zealand. You will join a dynamic HR team of bright minds; we’re high-performing, digitally savvy innovators, who unite together as one to simultaneously support and push each other forward.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will
- Implement compensation and benefits policies and programmes in accordance with global standards for ANZ
- Contribute to the development of global compensation and benefits policy and processes by representing the employee population in ANZ
- Lead the delivery of annual compensation and benefit review events such as bonus, long-term incentives and salary review for the country/region
- Manage day to day relationships with reward third party benefit providers
- Deliver local communication strategies for compensation and benefit programmes
- Review compensation and benefit policies, ensuring adherence with local regulatory, legal and best practice approaches
- Recommend changes to reward policies & practices that are financially viable and contribute to our Great Place To Work strategy
Essential for the role
- Previous reward experience of delivering annual reward cycles within large, global organisations
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal/external key stakeholders to contribute to developing a Total Reward approach to underpin strategic workforce plans across the ANZ business
- Skill in combining internal and external intelligence with relevant reward insight to guide innovative business solutions
- Outstanding collaboration skills to be able to work cross functionally to deliver a holistic approach, End-to-end delivery of country reward changes
- Proficiency in providing guidance on local reward challenges in the context of a global framework and influence reward decisions
Desirable for the role
- Experience working within agile tools and mindset
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. We are driven by learning. There’s no room for egos here: we’re an open-minded team, willing to share and willing to listen. We thrive on working seamlessly and inclusively across our different functions. It’s the diversity of perspectives and opportunities that fuels our passion for lifelong learning.
AstraZeneca in Australia has been formally recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA). As an organisation we stand with confidence on our gender equality initiatives including pay equity, leadership development programs, and zero tolerance for gender-based harassment. This achievement exemplifies our commitment to building high performing, inclusive and diverse teams that collaborate across our enterprise, aligned to our values and strategic priority of being a Great Place to Work.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please contact Sharmia Bakar. We welcome your application.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
And visit our local and global website https://www.astrazeneca.com.au/ and https://www.astrazeneca.com/