Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Respiratory - Perth North
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
We are currently looking for a full-time GP Sales Representative to join our Western Australia Respiratory team to continue and build on the team’s success.
If you are an experienced professional, with a flair for communication and demonstrable sales track record, this is an excellent opportunity to align your professional career within an established and reputable organisation.
This position reports to the Sales Manager, Respiratory Perth North and is responsible for servicing the Perth CBD to Yanchep in the North, East to Midland and the Hills. Covering the country territory of Geraldton.
This role involves:
- Promoting class-leading Respiratory products to General Practitioners and Allied healthcare professionals
- Building long-term relationships through your genuine passion for the positive impacts these products have on patient’s health
- Working as part of a collaborative team to optimise business impact
- Analysing sales performance and implementing strategies to achieve business outcomes
- Completing administrative requirements and working within a set promotional budget accurately and within a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated successes in building strong external and internal relationships through effective communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills
- Drive to be a self-starter, with confidence in your personal presentation, sales skills and the ability to make a positive impact
- Business and/or Science related tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential
You may have a good knowledge of Respiratory Medicine developed through a career in pharmaceutical sales or allied health. However, if you are a born sales person, great team player and a very quick learner but with no respiratory experience we would also like to hear from you.
A willingness to learn and the ability to self-manage, combined with our world-class training and resources, will ensure that you're fully equipped to excel in your new career with AstraZeneca.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.