Organisational Change Manager
Organisational Change Manager - Fixed term until December 2023
Do you have expertise in Organisational Change Management and experience in delivery of change management strategies, processes & tools? Join us and apply those skills in a company committed to positively impacting the lives of patients around the world.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
The work we do here is meaningful. Every action we take is focused on putting our patients first, and they add up to something bigger. We help AstraZeneca to run faster and better, powering everyone else to focus on what’s important and work towards delivering life-changing medicines. Here you will experience a fast paced and agile environment as we continue to support the business on a journey of evolution and growth, driven by new, exciting technology and digital innovations. It’s challenging and sometimes demanding, and that’s why we love it.
Diverse Minds. Bold Disruptors. Meaningful Impact.
What you’ll do
AstraZeneca Australia & NZ have commenced a 3-year change project to transform our business model in response to the changing needs of our customers, their patients and the world around us. The Org Change Manager will ensure the design, development and implementation of change programs that are human centred.
This is a fixed-term project role through to Dec 2023, offering an exciting opportunity to shape our organization and ultimately our impact on patients.
Essential for the role
• Experience in the delivery of best practice change management strategies, processes and tools
• Previous success in the development and implementation of innovative and effective change management plans within a large & diverse organisation
• Outstanding facilitation, collaboration and project management skills
• Good influencing skills & confidence in working with senior leaders
• Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
• Relevant degree qualification
Desirable for the role
• Professional Change Qualifications
• Experience of working in a global organisation
• Working experience with Agile methodologies
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca in Australia has been formally recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA). As an organisation we stand with confidence on our gender equality initiatives including pay equity, leadership development programs, and zero tolerance for gender-based harassment. This achievement exemplifies our commitment to building high performing, inclusive and diverse teams that collaborate across our enterprise, aligned to our values and strategic priority of being a Great Place to Work.
So what’s next?
• Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
• Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours!
• If you’re curious to know more, please reach out to Rob Smith. Applications close on the 3rd August.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Visit our websites https://www.astrazeneca.com/ and https://www.astrazeneca.com.au/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.