GP Sales Manager Diabetes - SA / Tas / NT
GP First Line Sales Manager – CVRM, SA / NT / Tasmania
Want to take your sales experience to the next level in a leadership role? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact an organisation that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then this role might be the one for you!
Be part of delivering our vision to be the leader in Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolism, Respiratory and Immunology by 2025. We need to build on our heritage and think and act differently to evolve with the healthcare landscape. From becoming a digitally enabled enterprise to accelerating launches. It means we are forward looking, challenge the status quo, reflect on insights, spot opportunities and act on smart risks.
What you’ll do
An opportunity has become available for an FLSM to join us in Adelaide. The succession candidate will be primarily responsible for the attainment of sales targets through effective leadership and management of the CVRM sales team which currently includes GP Representatives across South Australia and Tasmania. The role also spans across Northern Territory.
This role involves:
- Proactive leadership of team by displaying AZ leadership behaviours and defining, communicating and implementing a clear vision
- Appropriately recruiting, training and developing the field force
- Taking responsibility and accountability to drive sales force targets
- Contribution to the business planning process for the team and region
- Strategic analysis of territory/market/competitor information to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Development of business plans
- Implementation and maintenance of systems to monitor progress towards sales objectives
- Development and maintenance of key customer relationships
Essential for the role
- Proven sales management experience in pharmaceutical/medical devices and a successful selling track record
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated successes in building strong external and internal relationships through effective communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills
- Results orientation, strong business acumen and analytical skills to enable you to effectively contribute to the creation and implementation of sales/marketing strategies
- Completed Medicines Australia CEP
- Business and/or Science related tertiary qualifications are preferred
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca in Australia has been formally recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA). As an organisation we stand with confidence on our gender equality initiatives including pay equity, leadership development programs, and zero tolerance for gender-based harassment. This achievement exemplifies our commitment to building high performing, inclusive and diverse teams that collaborate across our enterprise, aligned to our values and strategic priority of being a Great Place to Work.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have a seat available and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please reach out to Rob Smith. We welcome your application. Applications will close on Sunday 01/07/21.
Where can I find out more?
- Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
- Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=ensss
Internal applications must be accompanied with a Talent Card. Please view link to assist you with generating one: https://nucleusvideo.astrazeneca.com/media/t/1_ul5bvxgy/67879971
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.