Fitter - Day Shift
Here at AstraZeneca Australia we make products that improve lives of people in 30 countries, every single day. Our state of the art production facility in North Ryde is going through an exciting growth phase and you can be part of it!
We currently have opportunities for Fitters on a permanent day shift (12 hour shifts, 5:45am to 6pm, 7 days a fortnight) to join the maintenance team. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Creating and amending quality documents
• Assessing and fixing key production equipment
• Liaising with Production Operators regarding equipment
• Following Standard Operating Procedures and safety documentation such as hazard awareness
• Suggesting continuous improvement opportunities
• Author and review complete and clear documents
• Report on deviations, out of specifications and stability tests
• Comply with all GMP requirements
• Work to strict deadlines to ensure products reach patients and markets in a timely manner
To be successful you will be a qualified Fitter with experience in areas such as pneumatics, hydraulics, welding or general engineering. Experience in pharmaceuticals or the food industry is preferred.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to excel your career within Australia’s biggest pharmaceutical manufacturer, and help us improve millions of lives every month. Join us on the great journey to create better outcomes to patients all over the world. In return AstraZeneca offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country where this role is advertised.