Document Control Administrator - Contract
At AstraZeneca we believe that innovation needs the right environment in which to flourish. One where our 60,000+ employees at all levels are encouraged to pursue new approaches. We conduct our research across three continents, manufacture in 16 countries and work in over 100 countries while our medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
Our state of the art production facility in North Ryde is going through an exciting growth phase and you can be part of it! We currently have an opportunity for a Document Control Administrator to join our growing site. Reporting to the Computer System Validation and Data Integrity Manager, you will be a part of the Technical Services team and you will be responsible for the administration of the electronic document management system. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update our document management system (AZ-Doc)
- Coordinate training and/or site guidance on document and records management roles, and processes
- Liaise with relevant area in manufacturing regarding updated and generating new documentation.
- Liaise with the learning centre to ensure full integration of training requirement as part of document publication.
- Provide advice and assistance to users as required
- Support timely retrieval of document during internal and external audit
- Support responses to audit findings related to document control
- Develop and support continuous improvement activities in the document control department
- 3+ years experience functioning within GMP compliant environment—preferably in a pharmaceutical document control environment
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, excel)
- Excellent technical writing, document control, and organizational skills
- Experience administering industry standard document management systems like FirstDoc (preferable).
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Customer focus
Join us and get fantastic training and the ability to work in a state of the art manufacturing site. We reward our employees with an attractive base salary, a bonus, leave loading, free parking, free gym and 12 extra leave days!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.