Brand Manager - Oncology, Lung
Brand Manager - Oncology, Lung
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. As an Oncology marketer, you'll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing the lives of lung cancer patients.
AstraZeneca Oncology is driven by the vision that for a patient with cancer, every day matters. We aspire to redefine the cancer-treatment paradigm and have a broad pipeline of next-generation medicines that are focused principally on lung, prostate, ovarian and haematological cancers. As well as other tumour types, these are being targeted through four key platforms - immunotherapy, the genetic drivers of cancer and resistance, DNA damage repair, and antibody drug conjugates, underpinned by personalized healthcare and biomarker technologies.
As the Brand Manager, Oncology, you will:
- Facilitate the development and execution of the EGFR promotional plan and programs and ensure their consistency with the brand strategy.
- Lead the tactical planning and execution with a specific focus on product launches and expanding our market leadership position within the lung market.
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand’s stated objectives.
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
- Collaborate with important customers including the Sales, Marketing, Patient Advocacy and Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyse performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure our plans are optimized as needed to improve impact and develop recommendations for future plans based on metrics and impact.
- Develop value add marketing and patient materials that meet legal/regulatory compliance with medical accuracy.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in life sciences, medical or pharmacy
- At least 6 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with at least 3 years of experience in Oncology marketing/sales with additional diagnostic market experience highly regarded
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills and demonstrated project/team/cross-functional leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and ability to self-manage
- Proven experience with a broad base of external customers including HCPs, patients, prescribers, payors, providers
- Experience in discussing scientific content and context to multiple audiences
If you are passionate about Oncology and enjoy being part of a fun and driven culture that works in a decisive, transparent and flexible environment, this is an ideal opportunity. Apply now to register your interest in this exciting position!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.