CMC RA Regulatory Assistant Summer Internship
Description: To assist CMCRA in creating, compiling, managing and communicating regulatory knowledge and information within the group.
- Work to establish smooth lines of communication across CMCRA to facilitate full integration of the group.
- Working with identified preferred knowledge management tools to improve the quality of information in the system and ensure appropriate training and access is provided.
- To facilitate transfer of information from existing systems to new systems in line with our digital improvement programmes.
- Input regulatory knowledge, intelligence & information into relevant systems and databases maintaining data accuracy and up to date information for the group e.g. RADAR platform, SharePoint and Reg Insights.
- Project manages improvements to data management systems and improvements to archiving work and potentially simplification to existing processes and ways of working.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Relevant experience from A Levels and/or Degree background!
- Science A Levels or IT/Computer Science and/or STEM subjects
- Any Science degree as relevant with proven track record of using IS/IT skills!
Skills and Capabilities
Focus on delivery and results
Communication and influencing skills
Flexibility and adaptability
Interpersonal and networking skills
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.