Regional Healthcare Manager - London
Regional Healthcare Manager
Respiratory & Immunology
Region: London (North West, South West and South East)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Regional Business Management? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Respiratory & Immunology Therapy sector in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
As a Regional Healthcare Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
At AstraZeneca UK, we bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re passionate about the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease.
Our role in contributing to decreasing mortality rates globally is clear – shaping the future by spotting a scientifically-led commercial opportunity and acting now to operationalise and scale it.
What You’ll do
- Responsible for the delivery of the regional sales target
- Accountable for performance development of team
- Works with RBD to define optimal resource mix across the regional to ensure delivery of business goals
- Operational Excellence of the implementation of the Regional and LHE account plans
- Supports the development of regional access
- Supports implementation of agreed clinical practice change partnerships and programs to ensure impact of these programs: for AZ and healthcare system
- Delivery of regional budget (sales target)
- Achieving Market Access at defined account level, supporting Patient access and practice change at a local level
- Effective business to business selling based on payer value proposition to support practice change at scale
- Developing and maintaining Regional account plans as part of the Regional Leadership team
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with key stakeholders ( Commercial Payors, Clinical payors , Commissioners ) to optimise regional access environment
- Developing clinical and strategic NHS advocacy, delivering short, medium, and long-term goals
- Implementing commercial and project-based offerings as required by the business
- Ensuring compliance with all AZ governance policies and adherence to ABPI Code of Practice
Essential Skills and Experience
- First-line sales manager experience
- Internal and external influencing and stakeholder/matrix management
- Innovative and creative with a solution mindset
- Evidence of driving high-performing teams
- Budget management
- Business Acumen
- Leading large cross-functional teams
- Operating at a senior level in an organisation
Environmental knowledge across different NHS customers
- Second line sales management
- Managing Market Access teams
- Strategic business roles
Advert Closing Date: 30th November 2022
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.