Omnichannel Experience Manager
Omnichannel Experience Manager
Innovation and Business Excellence Unit
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Digital Marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the lives of patients, in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are on a journey to bring life-saving medicines to patients. Our role in contributing to decreasing mortality rates globally is clear – shaping the future by spotting a scientifically-led commercial opportunity and acting now to operationalise and scale it. Driven by the solutions we bring to the healthcare ecosystem. It powers us to make an impact at every step of the patient journey – to improve their experience and outcome.
At AstraZeneca UK, we bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us!
It has been agreed that our AstraZeneca UK Commercial head office will move from Luton to Pancras Square, London in early 2022. This role will be initially based in our Luton office, until this move takes place.
Our move to Pancras Square offers us the strongest possible platform to transform the lives of patients in the UK, as the country’s leading biopharmaceutical company. It will bring AstraZeneca UK closer to our customers, partners and stakeholders in the UK’s healthcare environment, as well as foster greater collaboration with the wider AstraZeneca footprint.
What you’ll do
- Drive the digital and omnichannel strategy including the configuration and optimisation of omnichannel experiences and 1st in class digital marketing and transformation at scale
- Deliver Omnichannel Strategies for priority AstraZeneca UK brands. Provide a wraparound service that looks at NHS priorities, internal upskilling focusing on digital transformation.
- Implement an agile, always on optimisation approach to digital and omnichannel that delivers excellence in execution, providing continuous improvement to performance and outcomes
- Drive digital marketing transformation across brands by developing and implementing best in class digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Partner with brand, agencies, and other internal and external stakeholders to translate business strategy into Omnichannel Campaign Strategy and Execution and deliver Omnichannel Campaigns that drive business results for the assigned CVRM brands
- Understand and provide thought leadership across digital and non-digital channels, campaign planning, segmentation, and how to leverage a unified strategy to create personalized experience
- Work with customer and patient groups as digital advocates to ensure the development and implementation of the digital strategy is aligned to customer need
- Support capability development, upskilling brand teams around digital marketing and developing strong omnichannel capability
- Shape the overall AZ approach to digital marketing, inputting at UK and European level
Essential for the role
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- It is mandatory for the performance of this role that you achieve nominated signatory status within 18 months of commencing the role. You are also required to pass re-validation testing within a reasonable timeframe not exceeding 24 months or as requested
- Digital marketing experience
- Evidence of effective communicating, influencing, and cross-functional working across the business
- Experience with omnichannel marketing
Desirable for the role
- Project management experience
- Marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of changing mindset/culture towards embracing online and/or digital marketing within pharma industry
- Proactive and resilient
- Knowledge and understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and relevance to online/digital communications
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.