Medical Science Manager (CV)
- University degree from Medical Faculty,
- Knowledge of customer segments and market dynamics
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Excellent project management ability
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good at team work
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Located in İstanbul,
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably CV disease experience in pharma sector,
- Established track record of basic or clinical research
- Demonstrated expertise in the drug discovery and drug development process
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively identifying KEEs with high levels of scientific expertise in local treatment practice to collaborate on specific medico-marketing activities.
- Taking role in development and implementation of KEEs engagement plan in collaboration with line manager.
- Developing own scientific knowledge and sharing emerging data with KEEs, discussing all aspects of the data in a scientific, objective and balanced way.
- Taking an active role during the process of the implementation of clinical research activities, selection of researchers and maintaining relations with the researchers within the framework of clinical study plans
- Providing technical support to Medical Science Liaisons in order to accomplish maximum benefit to product groups through their regional activities.
- Providing information to the AZ internal stakeholders with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice, trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment.
- Developing and implementing pre-launch medical plan/activities for new products to the planned launch in the country to address key clinical and scientific challenges.
- Providing medical input to global protocols, study feasibility and local customer’s research initiatives.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.