Medical Science Liaison (Metabolism)
Here you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives. With science at its heart, this is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab become transformative medicines – for the world’s most complex diseases. Answer unmet medical needs by pioneering the next wave of science, focusing on outcomes and shaping the patient ecosystem.
Work at the cutting-edge, where scientific innovations and an entrepreneurial spirit are the norms.
- University degree from Medical Faculty,
- Knowledge of customer segments and market dynamics
- Demonstrated expertise in discussing scientific content and context to multiple audiences
- Excellent project management ability
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of regulatory environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good at teamwork
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish,
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Preferably metabolism/cardiorenal therapeutic experience in pharma sector
- Preferably launch experience
- Established track record of basic or clinical research
- Demonstrated expertise in the drug discovery and drug development process
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively identifing HCPs with high levels of scientific expertise in local treatment practice to collaborate on specific medico marketing activities,
- Supporting development and implementation of KEE engagement plan in collaboration with Group Medical Manager and Medical Science Manager,
- Proactively providing scientific updates and information to KEEs and identify the relevance of the data to the scientific community,
- Building AZ relationship with key external stakeholders (e.g. patient advocacy groups, key medical organisations, hospital pharmacy). Find opportunities to collaborate with such external stakeholders,
- Working with HCPs in scientific activities that help advance disease understanding,
- Providing the AZ internal stakeholders with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice, trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment, competitor information,
- Initiating and conducting appropriate field force training & development on information regarding current and emerging clinical data and emerging trends in clinical medicine and practice within TA
- Planning and executing regional medical activities during the product launch processes.
Naturally curious, we are forever connecting and collaborating. Uncovering new insights that equip us to challenge convention and push the boundaries.
Ultimately, our aim is to find solutions that prevent, treat and even cure some of the world’s most complex diseases. Whether that’s by shaping the patient ecosystem and focusing on outcomes, or by progressing potential medicines and accelerating their launch.
The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions.
With our ground-breaking pipeline comes a bright future – exciting opportunities and varied work. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Make a more meaningful impact to patients’ lives around the globe.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.