Medical Science Liaison (Metabolism) – İstanbul
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from Medical Faculty,
- Preferably Metabolism Therapeutic Area experience in pharma sector,
- Good at team work,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license,
- Located in İstanbul.
Summary Job Description
- Proactively identifing HCPs with high levels of scientific expertise in local treatment practice to collaborate on specific medico marketing activities
- Supporting development and implementation of KEE engagement plan in collaboration with Group Medical Manager and Medical Science Manager,
- Proactively providing scientific updates and information to KEEs and identify the relevance of the data to the scientific community,
- Building AZ relationship with key external stakeholders (e.g. patient advocacy groups, key medical organisations, hospital pharmacy). Find opportunities to collaborate with such external stakeholders,
- Working with HCPs in scientific activities that help advance disease understanding,
- Providing the AZ internal stakeholders with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice, trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment, competitor information,
- Initiating and conducting appropriate field force training & development on information regarding current and emerging clinical data and emerging trends in clinical medicine and practice within TA,
- Planning and executing regional medical activities during the product launch processes.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.