IT Executive / Business Partner
Background & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience,
- Advanced command of written and spoken English,
- University degree from a reputable university,
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and excellent team-working skills
- Strong communication, change management and project management skills,
- Be dynamic, autonomous, and excellent team player,
- Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with a positive attitude,
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Has a Digital Marketing background, understands business challenges and how digital can help overcome them
- Deep experience of understanding (external) customer journeys and designing new customer experiences.
- Has Knowledge of current web technologies, analytics platforms, and content management systems.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- To develop through an understanding of that business domain, including key business processes and demonstrate recognition of client needs and corresponding IT opportunities.
- Understand the business and propose improved business processes, introducing innovation where possible.
- Performing as a liaison function between the business and internal providers of technical services.
- To work with key business stakeholders in close partnership, match and prioritizes IT demands to maximize value to the business.
- Identifying and delivering Proof of Concepts of innovative technology solutions
- Provide digital strategic input and recommendations to brand and commercial teams
- Develop and drive the Channels and Digital roadmap portion of the Digital Strategy
- Liaise with the Global Digital Team to facilitate sharing of knowledge, implementation of global digital projects and leverage of digital assets.
- Support and build digital capability of Brand Teams, focusing on customer experience, channel mix, digital technologies and analytics
- Provide ongoing best practice, digital advice to the AZ business. Be the primary point of contact across the organisation for digital projects
- Deliver, embed and communicate digital analytics capabilities and communicate Insights to brand teams
- Lead the proactive identification of opportunities for innovative solutions to patient, HCP and internal customer issues/challenges.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.