Human Resources Advisor
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. We are looking for you that enjoy working in a support function to join our team of HR Advisors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As HR Advisor you will handle operational advice and guidance through phone, e-mail and chat, handled in a ticket tool system.
It will include collaboration with internal and external parties to ensure effective and up to date HR service delivery. You will support managers and employees to work within the HR service delivery model and encourage their use of self-service functionality.
Summary Job Description
- Responsible for providing a trusted and quality HR advisory service by resolving low to medium complexity HR queries and issues in respect of HR policies and processes.
- Utilize Knowledge Base to handle all incoming queries that can be resolved during phone call or that require basic investigation to provide resolution; actively utilize all resources and technology available
- For activities under the HR Services scope, the HR Advisor is responsible for updating / processing HR data accurately to ensure a compliant, accurate database in Workday and sending meaningful information to Payroll (to ensure that Workday and Payroll data is aligned and accurate).
- Maintain accuracy of the country specific knowledge base for HR Advisors – e.g. FAQs, HR Services policies, tipsheets etc.
- Make efficient use of HR technology to support day-to-day activities and the delivery of a positive and engaging customer experience. Manage and utilize all supported channels (phone, email, case management, employee self-service portal, chat feature, postal mail) to ensure timely responses and ensure achievement of internal service level agreements.
- Use ticketing tools (ServiceNow) to effectively log and track queries and, based on insights from day-to-day activities, propose potential changes or enhancements to My HR content and local knowledge base documentation (e.g. FAQs, tipsheets).
- Provide accurate payroll data input in monthly basis, collect the payroll related data from relevant departments and deliver to payroll provider in respect of payroll calendar. Ensure the accuracy of payroll calculations.
- Proactively source candidate using a variety of channels including Workday, Kariyer.Net etc.
- Contact and organize interviews with selected candidates due to convenience of interviewer’s calendar.
- Assign relevant tests to selected candidates, control the results, inform interviewer about the candidates.
- Complete reference check for candidates via reference check form.
- Manage leave & hire processes; Workday and local system data completion, provide information to relevant departments, payroll provider, insurance company.
- Archive all employee, candidate and HR related legal documents properly to be delivered when needed.
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from a reputable university
- Good / Advanced Level of English
- Ability to prioritize activities and multi-task in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Work collaboratively, as part of a team
- Able to work independently and take accountability for the quality of personal outputs and success
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, service minded, verbal (phone) and written communication, as well as active listening skills to handle a volume of inbound inquiries from employees/customers; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Detail orientated
- Establish positive relationships throughout HR and with process partners
- Strong MS-Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint) user-knowledge
If you are interested, apply now!
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status or any other.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.