Commercial Effectiveness Specialist / Executive
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from a reputable university,
- Advanced command of written and spoken English,
- Sales Force Effectiveness / Commercial Effectiveness work experience in a leading pharma company and/or carried out an SFE project role.
- Preferably experienced in using IMS Dataview, IAM
- CRM systems and processes knowledge (Veeva etc.)
- Excellent planning and implementation skills
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and excellent team-working skills
- High degree of interpersonal communication and strategic mindset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with a positive attitude,
Summary Job Description
- To prepare, calculate and report quarterly sales incentive plans
- To calculate and distribute periodic sales targets and monitor performance by using sales realization data
- IMS data processing and reporting
- To coordinate the process of Physician profiling, segmentation and targeting in line with the field force objectives
- To make analysis and optimisation of the field force structure and to present the analysis and alternatives to the business units
- To administer the CRM software and develop reports.
- To ensure correct and regular usage of CRM software to follow up and control
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.