AZ201-AstraZeneca Internship Program-Marketing Intern
AZ201 – AstraZeneca Internship Program – Marketing Intern
Join a place built on innovation and creativity. Where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Background & Qualifications
- Being a 3rd / 4th year undergraduate student or a 1st year post graduate student in an accredited university
- Able to work minimum 2,5 days availability per week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Competent in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Being able to accommodate in Istanbul during the intenship period
- High degree of analytical thinking skills and the ability to analyze,
- Having excellent communication skills
- Customer and result-oriented.
- To contribute to development and application of marketing strategies and plans that aim for the product to come to a more competitive position in the market
- To support the determination of product performance indicators (by making analysis and observations in doctors’ basis) and to conduct analysis upon the indicators
- To follow strategies and promotion activities in the market actively and to inform related parties
- To share views and make suggestions to Brand Team, on promotion materials and promotion activities and to make evaluations on their efficiency
- To support and be responsible for the department’s quarterly and annual timelines and planings (Sales-Marketing meetings etc.)
- To contribute as an active member of Brand Team
- To develop and sustain good relationships with in-company cross functions like Product Promotion Team, Medical Team, Market Access Team, Sales Training Team etc.
A high performing team, we are united and motivated by our shared purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We come to work each day to make a difference – to patients, society and our company. In our work we aim to bring wider benefits to society – building healthy communities and limiting our impact on the planet. We are committed to leading the quest to meet rising global demand for effective healthcare. The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions. You will be valued. Not only for your unique contribution, skills and background, but because we recognise people are our greatest asset. Here we are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
- Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.