CVRM FLSM North
A unique combination of responsibilities leading CVRM PCPs team in Israel, crossing all CVRM brands and leading indications & sales team
Works with BUD and brands managers to develop and implement strategy across all brands Leading initiatives with Multi-disciplinary KEES, and Medical centers across the country
Directly supervises group of primary care sales representatives
Has responsibility to deliver sales results for the entire geography
- Lead District Team to meet or exceed established sales forecasts and call execution goals
- Work with individual sales reps to establish appropriate and challenging goals for each territory
- Proactively anticipate and addresses obstacles that may impede results
- Assess individual and team progress toward goals, and coach to improve
- Develop sales reps to enhance skills and advance to higher career level (including future District Manager)
- Responsible for the strategic execution of the business plans, the integrated implementation of third party activities and execute congress and speaker program activities
- Close work with members across CVRM and collaboratively with cross functional partners
- Play a critical role in integrating the execution of our marketing plan across multiple products
- Manage and track the execution via direct management of Sales Team
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc
- Builds strong, networked relationships throughout accounts & organizations, and develops/strengthens key relationships with account senior management and decision makers
- Ensures and drives consistent implementation of strategy
- Prioritizes projects/initiatives that address market requirements; presents business case for opportunity evaluation, including a broad view of the entire account impact and coordinates/manages project implementation
- Communicates with Brand Team regarding account-specific programs, activities
- Proactive in identifying issues and challenges with accounts
- Engages with appropriate resources in headquarters for development of contract offers and counter offers
- Lead execution of launch plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, financial management, written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in Primary Care management
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and team development ability
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and influence peers and management
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strategic thinking
- Leading complex brand
- Previous management experience
- Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business such as Sales Training, Operations, Brand Team or Managed Markets
Where can I find out more?
Please visit us at: https://www.astrazeneca.com/country-sites/israel.html
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please fill free to share this posting with them.
If you would like to be notified about future job opportunities, you can set up a job alert! Sign up on our Careers site and Manage your job alerts.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.