Product Specialist/Associate Brand Manager - CVRM
- Provide local market understanding and customer’s insights to PLM/ LLM brand team;
- Provide input and feedback on campaign developed by PLM/ LLM;
- Localise Area Brand Operational Plan and ensure effective implementation of the country brand operational plans and monitor against agreed KPI.
- Monitors performance and controls A&P budget
- Works with field force and medical to develop key stakeholders & KOLs through scientific programs and engagement;
- Provide input on competition, customers, pricing and value story to market access team;
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats;
- Participates in development of training for field force on brand information
- Adherence to AZ global policy for external interaction, code of conduct and industry code of marketing practices.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.