- Develop healthy lung initiative to deliver company respiratory vision of Shaping the market and Positioning AZ as trusted partner to government and health care community by working in partnership with Vietnam health care system and other
stakeholders to ensure patient access to better healthcare by improving early diagnosis, appropriate treatment and management of Asthma & COPD
- Provide input and feedback on campaign implementation
- Work with regional team to ensure initiative implementation successfully
- Responsible for project and program performance and development.
- Responsible for the management of budget and A&P spend.
- Works with Field Force and medical to develop key stakeholders & KOLs through scientific programs and engagement;
- Provide input on competition, customers, pricing and value story to market access team;
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats;
- Participates in development of training for field force on brand information
- Adherence to AZ global policy for external interaction, code of conduct and industry code of marketing practices.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.