ETS - IT Service Design & Transition Manager - Sweden
ABOUT THE ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES TEAM
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team is accountable for all Infrastructure, Security, IT Operations and all End User Services and technologies. This group will ensure that our IT Services are seamless and secure, and that technology is delivered in an efficient, effective, and agile way, with a strong focus on experience.
It’s a dynamic and challenging environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or transforming the roles and work of colleagues, forever. This is your chance to be part of a team that has the backing to innovate, disrupt an industry and change lives.
This is what you’ll do
The role of the Service Design & Transition Manager is to ensure efficient, effective and thorough management of service design, introductions, service change or service improvements, by coordinating their design and introduction into AstraZeneca’s live service environment. You will make sure there is no disruption to the business or ongoing service delivery. In this role you will also play a key role in feeding into improvements to existing services, working closely with the multi-functional IT Service Managers or IT Application Leads. You will be accountable to make sure key stakeholders are appraised of any associated risks and that gaps are minimised, but clearly understood by all stakeholders before service transition. The role will also handle detailed Service Design Assessment (SDA) activity, as well as input from receiving support organisations or operational teams, and provide guidance on service component reuse opportunities for assigned projects.
- Lead a portfolio of projects and manage them through a Service Design process, and then on towards Acceptance into Service and eventual introduction as part of the project team.
- Assure compliance in projects is maintained with the guidelines that regulate the AstraZeneca business, e.g SoX, Privacy, and GxP.
- Responsible for monthly performance management reporting and roadmap of forward projects to Service Design & Transition Lead
- Ensuring we work with both internal teams and external suppliers/partners to deliver service to agreed Service Levels and/or associated KPIs.
- Support the provision of process documentation and training materials for Service Design & Acceptance to Service Processes; drive engagement at all key parts of overall project/programme.
This role requires a self-starter who is experienced in Service Management and associated service provision and operational support, as well as proficiency in Service Design and Introduction processes. You have a consistent track record of leading change and projects within a customer facing environment. To collaborate efficiently and achieve positive outcomes within a matrix organisation, we see that you are a strong communicator who can build relationships across functions on a global level, with the ability to influence others.
You will also need:
- Solid understanding of project management and change management processes.
- Proficiency in Knowledge, Incident and Request management processes.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills to a senior level.
- Strong experience of application of policies, procedures, guidelines and risk management assessment within regulatory / governance environment.
- Ability to handle competing priorities optimally and make decisions in pressured situations.
A background in project delivery and business analysis would be helpful, however not essential.
Why join us
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to dive deep into exploring new leading-edge technology.
A place to be open and transparent – we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate, and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging the status quo to add value in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact. Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovative BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
SO, WHAT NEXT?
If you want to be part of this innovative and high-reaching team, hit Apply today!
Open date: 2022/05/13
Close date: 2022/05/29
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.