- Bachelor degree of Pharmaceutical sciences with 3 - 5 years of experience in Quality Control.
- Perform Chemical and/or Microbiological analysis of various samples at QC level in addition to the different required tasks as per the assigned Job Description for this position.
- Successful previous performance records.
- Strong problem solving, communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency is English language is essential.
- Microsoft office is an asset.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.