Sr. Marketing Manager - HCP Marketing
Sr. Marketing Manager - HER2 Low Breast Cancer (ENHERTU)
The Sr. Marketing Manager, HCP ENHERTU will be responsible for the implementation of the HER2 Low breast cancer promotional brand plan for ENHERTU. Key areas of emphasis for this role include the following: HCP asset planning and development, non-personal promotion, market research, and launch readiness activities.
This position will report directly into the US Brand Marketing Director and will work closely with our alliance partner, Daiichi Sankyo, and with cross functional teams. The individual will work collaboratively across the Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Franchise and will play a critical role in execution of our marketing plan across ENHERTU’s current and future indications.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for our US Oncology business.
- Input into the Breast brand strategies and accountable for the personal (HCP) promotion strategy
- Facilitate development and execution of ENHERTU promotional plan and programs, ensure alignment with brand strategy.
- Lead ENHERTU HCP tactical planning and execution.
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand’s stated objectives.
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all digital and consumer marketing materials.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, market research/analytics, strategic planning
- MBA in relevant field
- Prior in-line marketing experience
- Oncology, Breast Cancer or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Experience working in agency setting (digital and/or HCP promotions
- Strategic thinking
- Strong communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of proposed programs
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.