Senior Marketing Manager, HER2 Precision Medicine
The Senior Marketing Manager, HER2 Precision Medicine is responsible for the tactical execution of the HER2 Precision Medicine Strategy.
This position will report into the Director of Precision Medicine, Her2 and will work in close partnership with the Precision Medicine & Nurse Education (PM&NE) team, members of the Enhertu brand team and cross functional partners.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for the US Oncology and the Oncology Business Unit.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support in-market HER-2 companion diagnostics / testing excellence for all product launches, including market readiness
- Identify issues in the current testing landscape and working with external stakeholders to develop solutions to remove or minimize diagnostic barriers to therapy use
- Work cross-functionally with the US Brand team, Global Diagnostic teams, and companion diagnostic partners to align strategies, tactics, and lifecycle planning (such as market needs, approval timelines, launch strategy, messaging, customer segmentation, and medical conferences)
- Lead tactical marketing responsibilities such as collaborating with agencies/PRA/Medical to develop marketing collateral, application of omni-channel infrastructure to support PM objectives, interaction with field teams to understand market opportunities, budget management, etc.
- Monitor diagnostic testing competitive environment and market trends
- Assess various testing options in the market and make recommendations on diagnostic partners and testing labs
- Removing barriers to testing through collaborative partnerships with diagnostic companies, lab networks and Health Care Professionals (HCPs)
- Possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ensure highest level of adherence with AstraZeneca’s regulatory, legal, and compliance policies
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years Pharmaceutical experience
- 3-5 years Oncology experience
- Finance experience and understanding of forecasts, budgets, financial processes and tools
- Understanding of portfolio planning processes is a plus
- Cross-functional team experience
- Experience in project management and strategic planning processes and tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral), organizational, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead team of functional and technical members to achieve outcomes
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.