Senior Financial Analyst (Oncology)
Senior Financial Analyst - Oncology
Expand your career at AstraZeneca, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. With unlimited growth potential, there’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society.
We are looking for the right candidate to join us in the next chapter of our innovation journey as our Oncology portfolio continues to expand. Reporting to the Franchise Finance Director, you will provide high quality financial management services with critical input into strategic and operational business decisions and processes. You will deliver insightful analysis and reporting to help achieve franchise objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Manage franchise investment forecast and performance, working closely with business partners in marketing and medical affairs
- Support financial modelling and planning activities for the quarterly and annual business planning cycles
- Oversee the month end close process
- Prepare and present financial results and recommendations to leadership
- Ensure that financial results are tracking to target
- Drive efficiencies and innovative solutions to improve processes and reporting
- Assist with P&L management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA a plus
- 2+ years in accounting or finance role
- Advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint, SAP, Hyperion
- Experience in a global organization or pharmaceutical company
- Ability to analyze data and identify key drivers
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, energetic, proactive, resilient
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial -finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Interested? Come and join our journey!
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.