Omnichannel Implementation Leader
At AstraZeneca, we are an equal opportunity employer that puts patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, a team leader, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality.
As part of the Global Omnichannel & Reporting Delivery team within Global Commercial Operations, the Omnichannel Implementation Leader will be responsible for delivering Omnichannel customer experiences in the United States. Accountable for the refinement of business requirements for consumption into IT development and configuration sprints, the Omnichannel Implementation Leader directs internal and external integration set-up, campaign build, business acceptance testing and synchronized launch readiness. This requires establishing relationships with Global Omnichannel Strategy Leaders, Global IT , Brand/Agency partners across their assignments. The Omnichannel Implementation Leader will implement campaigns that support strategic marketing plans and is accountable for ensuring compliance with all AstraZeneca privacy, opt, quality and security policies.
The Omnichannel Implementation Leader must be independent and have the courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems. The Omnichannel Implementation Leader will also regard each member of their scrum team to be capable, independent people. The Leader must be open about all of the work and the challenges with performing the work, focusing on the work of the Sprint, and personally committing to achieving the goals of the team. The position requires extensive business acumen, understanding of cross-platform process solutions, customer centric marketing and digital marketing.
Core Job Requirements:
- Influence customer journey optimization, conferring with Omnichannel Strategy Leaders on the most efficient implementation options, highlighting risks and dependencies that may affect outcomes.
- Schedule and present Use Cases for Technical Assessment.
- Read-out Technical Assessment (delivery timelines and funding requirements) to brand/agency.
- Based on technical and channel execution feasibility assessments, document refined Omnichannel campaign business requirements in JIRA Atlassian Confluence including detailed Tealium configuration user stories supporting the customer journeys for hand-off to IT Omnichannel Engineers.
- Review and approve Tealium campaign UAT plan. Responsible for User Acceptance based on IT Sprint Demos. Coordinates end to end testing involving connected Adobe Campaigns.
- Comprehend Tealium data load process and storage retention procedures. Manage data requests for omnichannel targeting and stitching.
- Attend daily IT Sprint stand-ups
- Attend relevant IT demos to manage campaign delivery expectations.
- Digital transformation projects as assigned, capacity permitting.
- Document standard operating procedures and ways of working to enable scaling and educate Omnichannel Strategy leaders on the same.
- Identify project risks and contribute to the development of options and plans to manage those risks to ensure successful execution of overall Brand campaigns.
High School Diploma plus 12 years work experience
- Technical Project Management including risk mitigation & planning
- Complex Multichannel and Omnichannel campaign delivery
- Database management and data integration set up and testing including Lead generation and Master Data systems.
- Coordination of Website development and knowledge of Digital Media optimization
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Data-driven, process-oriented, and collaborative
- Critical Thinking
- Leading/Influence without Authority
- Gliffy, Visio, data flow and process charting
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (primarily Excel)
- Solid Communication skills
- Proven Complex Project Management Experience
- Cross-Commercial interactions
- Business Analysis
- Scaled Agile Certification
- Advanced Degree in a relevant field
- Omnichannel marketing customer journey delivery experience
- Demonstrated leadership and coordination of teams to deliver single cohesive strategy
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Experience Manager / Web Analytics
- Tealium Audience Stream
- Tealium IQ
- JIRA Atlassian
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Audience Manager
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.