Marketing Manager, Access Services
The Marketing Manager, Access Services is accountable for the development and implementation of marketing materials to support and ensure successful execution of Access Services strategic programs and initiatives in streamlining patient access to medications. A key responsibility of this role is to serve as a liaison between Access Services, brand teams, and other functional partners. This position will have multi-faceted responsibilities with various contact points internal and external to the company and will require a talented individual who exhibits strong communication skills, marketing acumen, and a proven track record of organized execution.
- Manage the creation, approval, implementation, and maintenance of Access Services assets (HCP and consumer) in print, digital, and exhibit platforms.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and agencies to help ensure the successful execution of critical initiatives and launch readiness plans.
- Identify most effective channels of engagement and collaborate with partners to increase presence within these channels.
- Lead/co-lead virtual and moderate in-person advisory board(s) as needed to collect and incorporate feedback from key stakeholders to measure effectiveness of materials.
- Conduct and analyze market research to identify benchmarking, resources and marketing needs to provide consultative insights.
- Collaborate with Access Services leadership to ensure appropriate field education/awareness of program offerings.
- Engage with other functional areas within the US Business to ensure promotional consistency and legal/regulatory/compliance of all marketing and communications materials
- Support day-to-day operational and communications needs of the Access Services team.
- Lead change management and process improvement initiatives that support simplification and efficiency.
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
- Analyze data to provide meaningful insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or healthcare industry with progressive responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all aspects of marketing execution - along with production oversight of all channels of marketing communications
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and strategic problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of projects
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Healthcare or related field
- Knowledge of issues, trends, and needs related to healthcare reimbursement and patient support programs
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership and facilitation skills
- Enterprise mindset and focus to work in a matrixed organization with cross-functional teams
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.