Global Feasibility Lead
This position can be based in Gaithersburg, Mississauga, Cambridge, Gothenburg, Warsaw
Aligned within Global Feasibility and Site Intelligence function, you will champion data insights to drive strategic direction for feasibility of studies, including site identification, as well as new insights to improve our patient recruitment / retention strategies. This role will span from early to late stage medicines development across all TA's and from the concept stage through to execution, enabling our success in design and delivery of the AZ portfolio.
Working across the functions of Development Operations, TA leads and CROs our Global Feasibility Lead will enable expedited, predictive delivery for all stages of global feasibility, ensuring standardization in how we use data, tools and process to inform quality decision making at TA, indication, program and study levels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leads standardized design feasibility offering, gathering data intelligence (historical and Real-World Data RWD), and new insights from the market to support study teams from program concept to protocol design, planning and study set-up
- Partners with global study design teams, clinical project teams, CRO/ARO fostering data supported approaches for decision making and improve predictability of execution
- Enables operational excellence by driving scenario modelling that meets study design constraints and business operational efficiency targets, taking into account risk and mitigation scenarios
- Presents analysis outputs and contextualizes results for study and operations teams to ensure balanced and transparent decision making
- Specialist for the new study design and planning digital platform (Merlin) and optimization models
- Partners with various sources to build effective patient and site centred tactics and strategies, emerging technologies and innovative practices to drive digital engagement and patient centricity
- Delivers global patient recruitment metrics and other performance dashboards, supports forward-thinking innovation projects and continuous process improvement within Clinical
- Maintains awareness of policies, trends, technology, new data sources and information affecting the business and organization to support continued improvement of clinical recruitment efforts adhering to company policies
Your qualifications and experiences include:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Significant experience within drug development, feasibility and patient recruitment to deliver plans aligned to commercial and regulatory objectives
- Data savvy with a creative approach to data analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills focusing on data to empower decisions
- Project and budget management, within a Global environment
It would be desirable if you also have:
- MA, MBA
- New product development experience within the pharmaceutical industry
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and motivated by a sense of urgency. We are courageous, we seek risks and learn from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver needed medicines.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.