Business Analyst – Medical IT
Business Analyst – Medical IT
Do you have expertise in, and passion for technology and innovation? Would you like to apply your expertise to maximize influence within the Medical community through impactful scientific engagement, in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Medical IT work closely with stakeholders across the business to increase AstraZeneca influence within the medical community through impactful scientific engagement. As a Business Analyst, you will be instrumental in shaping future Medical developments, performing business analysis and design, working in partnership with business stakeholders in multiple markets; and coordinating activities with a small number of local market BAs in priority markets such as USA, China, and Japan.
You will bring the inputs from these disparate groups together, and produce consistent, coherent documentation to describe both As-Is and To-Be operating models, data flows, and requirements, in areas such as CRM, Reporting and Analytics, Master Data Management, Digital, to ensure they align to support the AstraZeneca Purpose and Corporate Strategy. You will influence and support the transformation of Medical engagement to an omnichannel model.
You will be expected to operate in a highly independent manner, prioritizing work to meet project deadlines, and building relationships across a highly diverse and distributed business community.
Essential for the role:
- High school diploma required; B.S/B.A Degree or formal certification in business analysis practice preferred
- 3+ years experience working with complex integrated systems, using creative and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional results
- Strong engagement, communication and stakeholder management skills, including excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Experience working in an agile SDLC project team
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Experience of virtual collaboration to lead, shape and develop innovative solutions
Desirable for the role:
- Pharmaceutical business awareness / business domain knowledge
- Experience with orchestrated omnichannel solutions, using advanced analytics to drive desired outcomes
- Understanding of Medical content production, and integration with channels.
- Veeva CRM / IQVIA OCE and other pharmaceutical CRM applications
- Data-warehousing, reporting, and Advanced Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence / NLP
- Experience of working in a global organization with complex / geographical context
- Experience working with RPA and AI technologies
- Medical and / or Clinical domain knowledge within pharmaceutical organization
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
AstraZeneca has taken critical steps to protecting colleagues, loved ones, and patients from COVID-19 and its variants. COVID-19 vaccination is required for all US employees, and weekly PCR COVID-19 testing is required for those who are unvaccinated or have an approved accommodation.
So, what’s next!
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.