Associate Director, Immuno-Oncology Marketing
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being results-oriented - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, groundbreaking cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
The Associate Director, Immuno-Oncology Marketing will be responsible for the coordinated strategy and implementation of marketing plans for our EGFR product with a focus on Lung Cancer. You will have responsibility for both development of the strategy as well as its implementation across key elements of the EGFR brand strategic plans.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Brand Strategy and Marketing, and will work in close partnership with other members of cross-functional brand team.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for our US Oncology and the Oncology Business Unit.
What You Will Do:
- Shape brand strategic priorities across assigned indication(s) within Immuno-Oncology Lung Cancer
- Define and facilitate development of the brand’s promotional plan and programs, and ensure their consistency with brand strategy.
- Collaborate with other functional areas and own the review process to ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all marketing materials.
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by crafting the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the stated objectives.
- Possess strong discernment skills, as role is responsible for leading multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures.
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 8+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, pricing or market research/analytics,
- Prior in-line HCP marketing experience required
- Oncology or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Experience across multiple promotional channels (Personal, Non-Personal and Digital, Patient marketing) preferred
- Proven track record to lead a cross functional team
So, what’s next!
Already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you. Ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours. We see things differently to most. With fresh ideas, outstanding thinking and new perspectives, we seek things from all angles. Across our offices, labs and field locations around the world, we collaborate to push the boundaries of science and medicine in a way that sets us apart from others in our industry and positions us as an inclusive leader of people performance. Through our dedication to an all-embracing way of working, we pave the way for joint success on a Global scale
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.