Brand Manager - Haematology
Oncology Business Unit
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As the Haematology Brand Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- You will drive the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for AZ's Haematology portfolio within the Marketing Company under the guidance of the Haematology Marketing Lead.
- You will provide Marketing leadership and drive innovation for the Brand throughout its lifecycle and will oversee brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers and AZ.
- You will be directly accountable for the success of the Haematology portfolio within the Marketing Company and will deliver this by innovating and competing effectively in-market through cohesive global and local cross-functional working both internally and externally.
- You will ensure that all Brand activities are compliant, aligned with Global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders and truly patient-focused
- Pharmaceutical Marketing experience within Oncology
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units
- Understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology thought leaders
- Appreciation of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine preferred
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience preferred
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential
- Experience within Haematology
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.