Statistical Programmer, Late R&I
Are you a Statistical Programmer eager to apply your knowledge and skills in a truly meaningful setting? Would you like to play a key role the development of medicines to patients? Regardless of your experience level, we may have an opportunity for you!
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
We are offering Statistical Programmer roles at several different levels – including Leadership. Our Late RIA Biometrics team is dedicated to the development of innovative treatment of Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity (RIA) diseases. You will join a global, diverse and cross-functional environment where you will get personal and professional development.
Welcome to our Gaithersburg, MD and Durham, NC, two of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day.
In this role, we will give you the chance to utilize your statistical programming expertise in analysis and reporting of clinical trial programs; submission and defence of regulatory filings and the generation of evidence to support product commercialization and reimbursement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Depending on your previous experience and education, you will use and develop your programmer know-how in a data driven environment. You may already be equipped to lead programmer employees, either by technical leadership or line management. We offer a role suited for your competence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions, including specification and delivery of coordinated databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions; commercialization and reimbursements
- Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models, following applicable data standards and regulations
- Statistical programming contribution to Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), Investigators brochures (IB)
- Contribute to or lead the statistical programming thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams
- Development of standard methodology to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
You are focused on solving challenging problems through collaboration and partnerships. You are a specialist in your field, or aspire to be a specialist, and you know that the best results are achieved by utilizing the strengths of every individual.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Life Sciences or similar area
- You have advanced SAS Programming and CDISC standards knowledge
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
We would like to know more about you. If you are interested, apply now!
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Deadline for applications is 31st July 2020
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.