Gerente Infraestrutura ( Site IT Technical Manager Brazil)
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
High Level Function and Role Overview
The purpose of the Global ETS Site IT Infrastructure Team is manage and drive improvements in IT services that directly support our global workforce. They will ensure current and future IT services are delivered effectively through excellent delivery or front line services, proactive customer engagement and effective communication. They will also deliver a rapid response to any critical issues and proactively drive initiatives to ensure a robust and resilient overall IT service, working with key suppliers and other infrastructure teams.
The Site IT Infrastructure Team is a key part of this function, accountable for , Enterprise Teachnologic Services , End-User and On Site IT services across AstraZeneca. The function is made up of Regional Delivery teams underpinned by a Global Capability group. Site IT Services team will be the representative of IT Services at AstraZeneca’s sites and within Customer-Facing IT service reviews. The Site IT teachnical Lead will primarily support Brazil but will also support the wider Site IT Infrastructure Managers and Business and will have an excellent understanding of the AZ business and ensure process, project and service improvements are managed effectively.
- The role will support Cotia, Brazil site. (Commercial and Operations business).
- Provides Operational know how and leadership to resources, vendors and IT capabilities delivering Infrastructure IT services to Brazil MC.
- Responsible for delivery of world-class Service Desk and Onsite services within AZ Brazil.
Understand all aspects of the service components in the supplier agreements and actively ensure suppliers are on-track to maintain service delivery levels against agreed SLAs, OLAs, and underpinning contracts. Measure performance and use
the data to forecast future performance.
Contribute to the strategy development for Service Desk and Onsite services, working with the Global Service Desk and Global Onsite Leads, regional IT Directors, and Customer-Facing IT to agree the optimal roadmap for IT and business services in Brazil.
- Establish relationships with AZ customers and customer-facing IT teams, and a deep understanding of their business needs, to enable new or changed IT services to be developed and delivered that will add real business value. Review and input on behalf of the customer, new or changed services being introduced into the live environment.
- Takes ownership of and drives service improvements for the region and technical input to IT projects as appropriate. Actively support Global, Regional and local projects.
- The role-holder will have a good knowledge of the Workplace technologies and services and relevant experience of IT service delivery and team leadership.
- The role will work with the Global and Regional Capability teams and will report to the Regional Campus IT Infrastructure Manager.
Candidate Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Provide leadership, know how and actively manage the implementation of Service Improvement Plans for sites in scope.
- Manage the implementation and monitor progress across sites Support global, regional and local projects to ensure robust change control and service improvement.
- Work with Regional and Global Campus Infrastructure teams to establish and provide a responsive, customer focused Infrastructure service for sites.
- Manage and support the footprint change agenda and AZ and Medi integration (and any other integration) to ensure service is maintained and improved.
- Work with Service Introduction and Project managers to ensure that plans are in place for transitions into service according to agreed standards and procedures
- Interact with Customer Facing teams to drive the implementation of effective communications with regards to service related matters that are specific for Brazil sites, working with the relevant Campus IT Infrastructure Managers to ensure consistency of communication
- Ensure internal and external assurance activities are executed, and review outputs.
- Work across IT functional boundaries to present a coordinated, consistent service delivery into AZ business areas.
- Role will provide back up support to the Campus IT Infrastructure Managers as appropriate.
- Experience in Service Delivery and processes in a complex, multinational, corporate environment required
- Experience in leading IT Service Delivery teams and processes in an ITIL based environment.
- Experience in managing and developing 3rd party business relationships
- Experience related to the outsourcing industry desirable
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix organization is essential
- Experience in team management, conflict resolution / arbitration
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Ability to analyze requests or issues and provide the best possible solution
- Ability to prioritize, re-schedule or adapt to changes
- Ability to communicate both written and orally at all levels
- Ability to make decisions in pressure situations at a management level
- Ability to collaborate across the different technology towers
In addition, candidates will be expected to demonstrate:
- Influencing and Innovation skills
- Good communication skills and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
- Good written and verbal skills, fluent English.
- Excellent engagement and stakeholder management.
Relevant expertise and experience in:
- Service management
- Technology support and issue and problem management
- The role will report to the Regional Campus IT Infrastructure Regional Manager in Latin America.
- May have some direct line reports, and task management responsibilities within project or services may occur.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.