Senior Engineer - DB Sox Control
Job Title: Senior Engineer - DB Sox Control
Location: TRIL GTC
GCL : D2
- Own and manage SOx controls for the ECAP DB SOx estate.
- Perform timely Self-Assurance Tests for applicable DB controls (monthly and quarterly as applicable).
- Ensure that only the authorised team members (control B1) are part of the SOx access groups.
- Refresh and manage DB users list for regular reviews (controls B1 & B3).
- Perform bi-monthly checks for leavers (control B3) with the associated teams/groups.
- Perform timely review of DB accounts (control B4) associated with SOx systems.
- Generate system evidences to validate if DB accounts follow AZ password standard (control B6).
- Ensure that the default DB accounts do not retain their default passwords (control B7).
- Retrieve and review video/db logs for CyberArk/non-CyberArk systems (control B8).
- Ensure that the privileged DB accounts are mapped to the right safes in CyberArk.
- Keep the control owner aware of self-assurance test status and seek approval.
- Generate self-assurance test reports for sign-off by the global SOx team.
- Initiate and manage remediations, if non-compliance is observed.
- Manage exceptions/deviations/risks associated with SOx databases.
- Participate in monthly buddy meetings with global SOx team.
- Address queries form internal and external auditors with clarity and in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to annual Design Effectiveness Review (DER) of DB SOx controls.
- 8 to 12 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Act and controls associated.
- Experience of operating SOx controls.
- Ability to face internal and external auditors.
- Proactive thinking, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Independent decision making and stable in opinion.
- Should exhibit AZ values in all actions.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Engineering/Master’s degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.