JOB TITLE : SENIOR CONSULTANT
CAREER LEVEL: D1
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As a SAP MFG Consultant, will be responsible in providing support activities in Plant Maintenance Module in Application Maintenance and ability to work in Projects related to Application Development.
- Will be working closely with the Architects and Business Stakeholders in delivering Incremental Changes and Bug fixes.
- Must work independently in Small, Medium & Complex projects.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with the PM Team, Other workstreams and Business Stakeholders.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Expertise in the respective business domain and SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
- Must have strong knowledge in SAP PM Configuration Management.
- Must have strong knowledges in SAP PM related master data like Functional Locations, Equipments, PM Workcenters, Bill of Materials, Plant Maintenance Task Lists, Measuring Points/Counters and Catalogs
- Must possess strong functional Knowledge in PM Processes such as Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance including Time Based and Performance based Maintenance, Shut Down Maintenance, External Service Processing, Spare Parts Management, Internal & External Calibrations & Multi Resource Scheduling.
- Should have knowledge Enterprise Configurations related to Plant Maintenance.
- Should have knowledge on technical aspects related to PM such as Enhancements, BADI/BAPI’s, Tables and Function Modules.
- Must have strong knowledge on SAP PM integration with PP, MM, PM & WM modules.
- Must have knowledge on analysing interface failures through Idoc Monitoring.
- Should have worked in workflow in SAP and have an ability to troubleshoot workflow related requirements and issues.
- Exposure to Solution Manager and handling change management.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and suggest process improvements in Business Processes.
- Experience working in globally distributed team.
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a meaningful impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.