JOB TITLE:SENIOR CONSULTANT
CAREER LEVEL: D1
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that
focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support, Administer and Develop Hyperion Financial Management and Planning applications.
- Provide technical support to Hyperion Planning & HFM infrastructure issues.
- Provide business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for Hyperion Planning environment, including: disaster recovery testing, backups, and recovery policies and procedures.
- Provide on-going support to data-flows via FDM/FDMEE Integration.
- Provide support to DRM and its integration with Hyperion Planning / HFM
- Develop Hyperion Planning and HFM applications as part of continuous improvement program to support on-going business requirements (includes requirement gathering and analysis to define best solution)
- Ownership and successful completion of change requests from design to implementation.
- End user training.
- Ensure optimum performance and stability for multiple systems for the Finance and Global product portfolio strategy for AstraZeneca, including providing workarounds and identifying areas for improvement or solutions to permanently address the issue
- Monitor production system to ensure it is operating in a manner consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
- Liaise with multiple stake holders including users, infrastructure/middleware teams, 3rd party software vendors for resolving issues and potential process improvements
- Train, guide and mentor new hires in the team
- Must participate on call rotation with off hours support responsibilities
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 7+ years development and system administration experience in Hyperion Planning, HFM, Essbase, FDMEE, ODI and DRM.
- Full-life cycle implementation experience with Hyperion Planning/Essbase/HFM.
- Exposure to PBCS, FCCS and On-prem Hyperion 18.104.22.168 version.
- Experience with monitoring, testing and tuning Hyperion applications.
- Experience with debugging performance issues at various levels – Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM and Infrastructure.
- Ability to develop Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning artefacts, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions, Planning Business rules, web forms and security
- Ability to develop HFM artefacts, including rules, data grids, financial reports, Smart view reports and security
- Strong experience in developing and maintaining FDM mappings and validation rules
- Strong understanding of Corporate month end close and consolidation process and actual corporate reporting requirements
- Strong knowledge in Hyperion infrastructure.
- Ability to interact with business and technical teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of incident, problem, change and release management process
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups
- Ability to mentor team members in terms of technology and providing guidance to support applications
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.