JOB TITLE: SENIOR CONSULTANT
CAREER LEVEL: D1
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Veeva MyInsights Technical Lead will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Serve as an internal consultant and SFDC/Veeva expert for IT and business partners across all business areas (Commercial, Medical, R&D)
- Lead build, test, and deploy activities of key Veeva platform initiatives, include capacity management, project management and stakeholder engagement
- Perform analysis for proposing solution/technical design for various market requirements
- Help refine business requirements, set priorities, manage expectations, resolve issues, and work with the other members of the technical team to deliver innovative solutions.
- Create project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Provide Technical Leadership to Veeva COE MyInsights AD team in support of AstraZeneca’s IT insourcing strategy, , mentoring and coaching to improve performance and ensure best practices are applied across deliverables
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5-8 years with direct hands-on experience working on UX Design in a technical role
- Good functional understanding of CRM capabilities
- Experience building responsive templates and design patterns
- A good understanding of UX/UI concepts and design patterns.
- A broad understanding of the SFDC ecosystem and technical architectures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience directing the work of a small team of developers
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering premier technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.