SAP Senior Service Desk Consultant
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Expert knowledge on incident management, Problem management, Change management.
- Knowledge of Release management & should be able to drive RGB/ CAB & Emergency CAB meetings.
- Will be the contact point for all team members, so communication skills should be excellent. Also, should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
· Provide 1st/ 2nd line support (technical queries, bug fixes and small enhancements relating to CHARM and SM3), complying with Astra Zeneca standards, change control procedures
- Guarantee optimum performance and stability of critical system, including providing workarounds and identifying areas for improvement or solutions to permanently address the issue
· Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
- Basic knowledge on various SAP Modules. Hands on to Incident Management & Change Management tools.
· Support development activities by helping in code build and deployment, tool configuration management and administration, application environment set up, change and release management
· Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems, documenting and sharing that knowledge, as required, with global teams
· Liaise with stake holders on potential process improvements
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
Essential Experience: (Must have skills)
· 5-8 years of prior experience in application support and maintenance (L2/L3 support)
· Development and troubleshooting experience in Solution manager CHARM/ CPS or BPA.
· Good knowledge on Solution Manager/ Job Scheduling System.
- Good hands on experience with MS DOC, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should be able to handle report extraction from various tools.
- Experience working with third party vendor applications
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Supplementary Experience: (Useful additional skills)
· Familiarity with life sciences (Pharma) domain concepts, workflow and terminology
· Mindset to support business critical applications
- ITIL / PMP /CSM Certified.
- Hands on to various application would be preferable i.e. Remedy / ROD/ Service Now / Clarity / CHARM / ITSM
UG ‐ B.Tech /B.E. or other equivalent technical qualifications